Difference between revisions of "Wearable LoRaWAN Muscle SpikerShield"
From Hackteria Wiki
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 14:29, 16 February 2018
It's not entirely clear from the data sheets, but pin 9 and 12 of the Muscle SpikerShield interfere with the Dragino LoRa Shield.
Here's one way to debug (unplug pins one by one) and fix this (bend conflicting pins):
- What is LoRaWAN? https://www.lora-alliance.org/technology
- TheThingsNetwork open source LoRaWAN project https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/
- Map of TheThingsNetwork coverage around HSLU https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/Zentralschweiz/
- Sending numbers with Arduino Uno and the Dragino LoRa shield http://www.tamberg.org/chopen/2017/LoRaWANIoTWorkshop.pdf p.55
- Arduino Masskrug Adapter https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:157538 which works fine as an upper arm adapter.
- Beta version of https://www.hackteria.org/wiki/Backyard_Brains_Fablab_Luzern_KresseShield was used to cover the top.